Pulse8 is known for enabling health plans to significantly reduce the burden placed on providers. During this challenging time, Pulse8’s latest innovation infuses Quality and Medication Adherence Alerts into their cutting-edge Collabor8™Provider Engagement Platform.This new,one-of-a-kind offering elevates Collabor8 into an integrated intervention that supports your Risk Adjustment, Quality Management, and Pharmacy programs all at once.
Pulse8 recognizes that providers are under siege by documentation and authorizations, leaving little time for essential patient care. Duplicative tasks from various departments and/or lines of business within the health plan are the last thing busy provider offices need. Easing burden on the health plan as well, Collabor8’s new Multi-Product Dashboard delivers unparalleled analytics to prioritize, monitor, and assess the effectiveness of combined RA, QM, and Rx programs across three different lines of business – Medicare Advantage, ACA Commercial, and Managed Medicaid.
Pulse8’s Active Intelligence™ platform furthers the efficiency by delivering user-defined Pulse Alerts – allowing the machine to work for you by providing actionable intelligence based on the KPIs that matter most to you.Provider alerts now have one point of access, one alert per member, one chart upload, and one set of dashboards to prioritize, monitor, and quantify the lift from capturing these integrated opportunities for risk adjustment, quality metrics, and medication management –a strategy of one.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
• How Pulse8’s Integrated Provider Alerts combine gaps unearthed by Calcul8 (Risk Adjustment), Qualit8 (Quality Management), and Formul8 (Medication Management)
• How to take action on closing member-level pharmacy gaps at the point of care through Pulse8’s Collabor8 Provider Portal
• How providers and their support staff will be able to see all of these alerts in one concise, coordinated alert, and how this will yield greater efficiency at the point of care
• How to monitor program success and provider incentive programs, thereby enabling payers to determine which opportunities to present to their providers
• How this unique multi-product dashboard empowers providers and support staff to close gaps in pharmacy, in addition to quality and risk adjustment